Skip to main content

THE UNFORGETTABLE CHEAT



THE UNFORGETTABLE CHEAT

For sure there wasn’t a lot of sex happening in my life for the past three months. I saw this as an opportunity but the hardest part was going through it alone, I started to struggle for the first time with my feelings of disloyalty towards my girlfriend “Jane’’
of course for cheating on her with her best friend. Before then, I and Jane used to have sex every day, laugh out loud yes every day. Who wouldn’t want to get laid with her at every possible moment? Exhales, sadly the sex stopped months ago. She was too busy, yea.. thou I might have the biggest, the thickest, longest cock in college my girlfriend was too busy to care.

Anyways, the other strange thing I noticed last night during an enclosed small house party … you know no one wants to get into trouble with the federal government over social distancing over the pandemic, it was quite inventing while dancing around and drinking Gina was spending much time around me, smiling at me at all time well as a person it felt pretty good. I guess thou to confess right now that I had felt funny the first time we met, I knew right away she was trouble. I began to catch myself watching her when I thought she wasn’t looking and I could have sown I caught her staring at me from time to time. Not to mention that her eyes were a seductive emerald green.

A few hours later…
I Slowly awoke in a haze, with my head throbbing in pain forcing my eyes to blink open for a moment, I glanced at my bedside clock it was 7’oclock am, oh God... What happened? That’s too late for a Monday morning. Knowing I couldn’t get any more sleep, I decided to take some air as my brain started to power up, trying to recall what I have been doing yesterday that could have put me out like that. Yes, I had some drinks and maybe gotten drunk … a missed call from Jane, yeah it was all coming back to me.

Do you remember anything from last night?

A girl Gina, kneeling in the corner of my room, said with her soothing voice,
Whoa! What are you doing here? I was shocked by how she got herself into my room. But now that I have relaxed a bit, I could see that she was absolutely stunning, perhaps the most beautiful girl I have seen. She wore a tight, black t-shirt with a plunging V-neck and a pair of blue jean shorts, just long enough to be tasteful and not slutty. But just short enough to show off the melanin skin of her gorgeous legs. Though she was still kneeling, I could tell they were tuned to perfection.  I couldn’t see for sure from my angle, but it appeared that her ass was quite round and curvy, especially compared to her slim waist. She reminded me a bit of adorable adult movie actress Lala Ivey based on her slightly exposed midriff, with her quite flat stomach, led upwards beautifully to her perky, little pumpkin breast with her face, which was, in a word, angelic. Perfectly proportioned, and framed by a small pair of adorable dimples. Her eyes like a said earlier were an enchanting shade of emerald moaned green. It was the most beautiful shade I have ever seen.

 “Chai IMO girls no go kill person”.

I turned on the television, forcing a smile, and risking a final glance at her perfect legs as she knelt. I couldn’t help thinking back as Jane would basically lay still and let me thrust into her until I call on the angels for help; I started thinking about the old days, thrusting between her sweating thighs as she moans and dugs her fingernails into my back, begging me to go deeper, to stretch her pussy real good. It all happened so fast… quietly I was massaging my rock hard dick fast when Gina stood up towards my direction; well I was lost in messy thoughts.

 Hey dear, Gina’s voice was different now, deeper almost commanding... She has been watching for a while… look at me, I slowly turned.
I need you to promise not to tell anyone about our little accident, especially to your girlfriend. I didn’t mean any harm, you know,
She sidled over to my bed. I couldn’t help but notice her perfect hips pouched on the edge, one leg under her. The naked thigh was quite muscular and her foot propped up a perfect buttock on sight. She leaned close to me as my heart pounded

“Which kind wahala come to be this Nah “

Do you promise?  Her face was right in front of mine, from her perfect nose to her fully shapely lips. Her eyes stared deeply into mine,
Do you? She whispered huskily, lips next to mine. She swiftly removed her clothing off from her shoulders down as she kissed me, at first softly, then hard.  She moaned softly, I have always wanted to do this since I met you, pretty boy, she moaned slowly and soft. Her perfect tits bounced as she swindled and straddled my grouch, grinding gently. Her eyes widened. Oh my gosh! I knew it; she reached between her legs and stroked my throbbing cock… then stooped my banning with a finger on my lips.

 I know I’m a problem but you just don’t know how wonderful you are “sighs”

She leaned down and kissed me again with her perfect mouth, deeply and passionately. She rolled to the side and unzipped my shorts; my hands shook as I helped her pull off my shorts. Giggling, she bent over my huge cock and stroked it with a small, pretty hand, I’m gonna enjoy this.

Before I could protest or appeal to reason she bent and wrapped her mouth around my penis, licking and sucking. She sucked harder and deeper this time; I groaned loudly and held my head back, grinding my teeth as I throbbed with desire. She took my penis as deep as she could take it no more and pulled it out, coughing and massaging the spit into my penis like lube… hey boy?  Her eyes danced wickedly, do you want to fuck and destroy my kind?  I nodded breathlessly, without thinking. She quickly raised herself and mounted my cock, whimpering as it stretched her tight wet pussy wide.

Oohhh booooy!... she moaned and thrust until she was fully mounted, eyes widening as she began to ride me.
I want to fuck you all baby! You deserve so much better than you’re getting! Ooh.  She raised her head back, and I watched her perfect hard tits bounce as she, role her first orgasm. Her cum, drizzled all over my dick and balls, the moisture alone was almost enough to make me cum. I gripped her perfect hips and pushed her sideways, pivoting until I was on top. She gazed up at me in admiration. I ploughed her as hard as I could; I ploughed deeper and deeper into the deepest recesses of her fleshy thick pussy, feeling the convulsions, the tightness, and the Porum fluids. She moaned and begged, her words fading into unintelligible ecstasy. I clenched tightly trying to hold back the orgasm as long as possible, relishing the feeling of our smooth sweating bodies rubbing against each other in passion.  The withdrawal method isn’t easy as you think it’s just licking an ice cream with a fork … I’m doomed

Ooh cum inside me you fucker! She yelled and squirted just as I released the heavenly yogurt inside her, hot fluids gushing down my penis and balls, overflowing onto her thighs and ass and soaking the bed underneath. I felt the warm satisfaction as my dick squirted one last burst of cum into Gina’s vagina. She moaned in deep satisfaction as I finished thrusting into her.  She grimed goofily at me as I rolled beside her and held her close she rested her head on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.
Hey, she whispered … yeah? I smiled down at her …
 You are officially a bestie fucker! As I laughed and hugged her tight, the door was cracked open.
It was Jane, girlfriend…

My best moment just became my worst nightmare

TO BE CONTINUED

-silentparrot-  Insatgram @tonscady

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A TEEN

Just a teen  I don't know if this is depression, am I insane or deranged?

ACRIMONY

Acrimony     call it bitterness, anger, rancor or ill-feeling.

MASKED WITHOUT A VOICE

A toy shade nightmare You are better than this, A barbaric action caused by unbridled sexual desire, a pathological assertion of power over a victim.