Skip to main content

JUST A TEEN

Just a teen 


I don't know if this is depression,
am I insane or deranged?

I just want things sorted out
I could tell that I'm different now, over and over again.
Not concerned of my image "sighs"
I'm just writing like a fool if I'm to talk I should be rumbling.
This is not a perfect balance, Everything is complicated right now, I need to rearrange a bit.
I hope my intentions are true, it's my weirdest decision in this position.
Just believe, It's my passion, not my profession
I can't achieve what I want if deep down I feel insecure
All these are obstacles, I am mentally demented.
Soon I will grow and get over it. 

©Nnadozie chukwuebuka E.A

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACRIMONY

Acrimony     call it bitterness, anger, rancor or ill-feeling.

MASKED WITHOUT A VOICE

A toy shade nightmare You are better than this, A barbaric action caused by unbridled sexual desire, a pathological assertion of power over a victim.