Skip to main content

ACRIMONY


Acrimony   


call it bitterness, anger, rancor or ill-feeling.


It's not a love story
Let's call it  Sunder, a break-apart. I was betrayed by the people I really care for.

Should I tell you about it?

It's inexorable
I was depressed I cut my wrist, staring at my blood as it drops bit by bit, I laid helplessly screaming for help on my couch. Could this be it? Is this the right decision? I will surely pass through this

Why Now?  I am deranged, disturbed and haunted by my worst fear "insecurity"

My Sleeping paralysis your  gate pass "exhales"
I'm left with no choice but to express my great regret for sharing my secrets. This is a disappointment yea a bitterness in me over everything that has happened " Be WALL "

I let it all in, surrendering to God "My Masterpiece"
What they think ( Her life is messed up).
Even if my life is messed up I can still clean up my room.
I wish I had known you guys but they said: "Now you know, you've always been stupid".
A pause," Yells" I am the CEO of my life bitch!

Everything needs to change imagine not having a sad day for the rest of your life.
I'm Enough, nothing can stop me. I'm a perfect star don't be afraid of me, I will keep on shining till your life blank's out.
I got it, all I need to do is to focus in order not to get lost as I used to be.
PS; There is nothing dangerous more than a lawless man.

I'M IN CONTROL


Dedicated to Isuomo Agnes

Written By;  Nnadozie Chukwuebuka E.A

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A TEEN

Just a teen  I don't know if this is depression, am I insane or deranged?

MASKED WITHOUT A VOICE

A toy shade nightmare You are better than this, A barbaric action caused by unbridled sexual desire, a pathological assertion of power over a victim.