Skip to main content

Questions

Questions


Do you miss me?
I'm lonely, I don't want to fall in love.
I don't want to be lost as I used to be, I have Always tried my best
to be there for you.
If you ever need my love, I will be there.
Don't you want to know where to find me?
seize me unaware.

Do you trust me?
This view is everything, you are my everything
I can get used to it, looking from this top floor where everything is beautiful with you.
Don't put the phone down, I can't be alone, give me all the attention I need,
Let me into all your secrets.

Do you need me?
Deep in my soul I have  lost control,
Relax and let me take off all this pressure from you
It will be alright.
I know you were the one, just in that moment you took my breath away and asked me to stay awake at night.

Do you love me?
I am after your kind of love
I can't find this kind of feeling any other place
You've got everything I need
Love me more,
Love me till I want no more.
Know where I am coming from let me know where I'm  going.


PS; There is not time to write all that I need to say.

- Nnadozie Chukwuebuka E.A -

Click the link to follow  Https://www.instagram.com/tonyscady

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A TEEN

Just a teen  I don't know if this is depression, am I insane or deranged?

ACRIMONY

Acrimony     call it bitterness, anger, rancor or ill-feeling.

MASKED WITHOUT A VOICE

A toy shade nightmare You are better than this, A barbaric action caused by unbridled sexual desire, a pathological assertion of power over a victim.